Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I want bliss

OK, so I am not a fan of throwing hundreds of thousands of troops and trillions of dollars at a war that we really have not been given an honest answer as to why we are there. Ask 10 people why we are there and I am sure you will get 10 different answers.

Well, I think we should bring the troops back and for shit sake stop sending all the money. I do however have an alternative. Spend a fraction of that money by training special ops to go over there and actually get something done. Kill the ones that we are having issues with. Cut the bullshit charade of our so called "fucking for virginity / fighting for peace" war we seem to be doing over there. It is war, no one wins. How many times do we have to relearn this?

I really wonder how well our government is going to treat the veterans when they get back. I support our troops I just don't support our war. I mostly do not support how this war has been handled. Do I have the solution? Hell no, I still don't understand why we are fighting Iraq. We have been more damaging to that country than Sadam was. I digress, I am sure someone will get their panties in a bunch for my ranting.

I honestly love the fact there are so many people blindly willing to give their lives by going over there and fighting for our "freedom". I just hate the fact that they are being put in harms needlessly over bullshit.

Unfortunately I do believe that the only way that things will ever change from our single party government disguised as a two party government is if the people rise and take back our country and way of life and reorganize EVERYTHING. Fire everyone in our government and start over. Bob the builder for team leader. Lose religion as the reason for ANYTHING political. Religion should be an individual choice not governmental rule. We need to stop using God as an excuse, for everything this country does. I was under the understanding.....ahhh fuck it, never mind. We should just keep chanting our war cry of how our God's dick is bigger that their God's dick. It seems to be working just fine.

I do not mean to offend anyone I just get a little irritated with the bullshit in life. I wish I could have just stayed a stupid kid drinking and partying and being oblivious to whats going on in the world. Maybe I should have been born mentally ill so I would just be ignorant to everything around me. I hear ignorance is bliss. Is it too late? I want bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment